Customer Agreement & Internet Usage Policy
|1. General Acknowledgement||2. Internet Use Policy||6. Home Phone Service|
General Acknowledgement Back to top
All services are prepaid and are charged immediately, identified as “YESUP” on the Credit Card and Bank statements
Yesup or any of its agents or third party providers are only responsible to bring/provide service to the locations demarcation point. Under no circumstance or condition are any of the above responsible for any inside wiring, internal repairs or equipment.
Yesup or any of its agents or third party providers cannot be held accountable or responsible under any circumstance or condition for any cancellation fees or costs incurred by you from you previous service providers.
A $5 dollar or 2% charge, whichever is greater, will be applied against delinquent accounts. Please ensure that the email provided is valid and regularly checked, as all notifications will be sent via email.
If paying by Pre-Authorized Payment please note that hardware will not be shipped until payment has cleared the bank which may take up to 6 business days.
A $10.00 servicing fee may apply to customers using our Dry Loop DSL service if additional work is required at your location.
Under no circumstance or condition is Yesup or any of its agents or third party providers responsible to disconnect/cancel your current provider during your transition to Yesup.
Prices are subject to change at any time without notice.
You understand and acknowledge that this service is pre-paid; therefore you may incur charges for calls made prior to your cancellation.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time, and you agree to abide by the most recent version of this.
- The Customer shall:
- for any Customer or third party provided equipment or software, arrange for the supply, installation and maintenance of such equipment, if applicable, and ensure that such equipment or software is installed and maintained according to the manufacturer’s specifications and the customer’s specifications, if any;
- understand that service is available where technology permits.
- Rates do not include installation by a technician and costs to correct internal wiring problems at customers’ premises. ensure at all times that the Yesup Provided Equipment and Customer or third party provided equipment is stored in a manner and in an environment which conform to the relevant equipment manufacturer’s specifications;
- be responsible for the loss of and risk or damage to the Yesup Provided Equipment except where caused by the negligence or willful misconduct of Yesup;
- provide all necessary infrastructure, including without limitation, power outlets, grounding and anti static environments required for the safe and efficient operation and maintenance of the Yesup Provided Equipment and the Customer or third party provided equipment in accordance with Canadian Standards Association or other specifications or regulations as applicable; and
- permit Yesup or its Third Party Providers prompt and safe access to its premises for the purpose of performing its obligations under the service(s) provided or disconnecting and removing the Yesup Provided Equipment.
- The Customer, its agents, employees or representatives shall not commit any act or cause or permit any act to be committed or provide any services which will conflict with or affect in any way the provision of the Services by Yesup.
- The Customer agrees not to tamper with, alter or otherwise rearrange the Services nor shall it permit or assist others to abuse or fraudulently use the Services including but not limited to using the Services (i) in any manner which interferes unreasonably with the Services or Yesup’s network, or access thereto by other persons; or (ii) for any purpose or in any manner directly or indirectly in violation of applicable laws or in violation of any third party rights.
- The Customer shall solely be responsible for use of the Services by any of its employees, officers, directors, agents as well as its end users and agrees to take all necessary measures to ensure that such persons use the Services in accordance with these terms and conditions. The Customer agrees to comply with (i) the Internet Use Policy set forth herein, which policy may be amended by Yesup from time to time; to the extent the Customer is receiving an Internet based service, and (ii) any third party software license terms and conditions in respect of software used by the Customer in connection with the use of the Services.
- The Customer shall be solely responsible for obtaining necessary licenses and/or authorizations for all software and equipment, which are not provided by Yesup. Yesup shall not be responsible if any changes in the Services cause equipment, hardware or software not provided by Yesup to become obsolete, require modification or attention, or otherwise affect performance of same. Yesup shall provide the Customer with one (1) month’s notice of such changes.
- Yesup reserves the right to take all actions, including immediate suspension of the Services, which it considers necessary to assure compliance with the Customer Obligations. The Customer will be responsible for all additional costs, liabilities and expenses incurred by Yesup resulting directly from a breach by Customer of this Section.
Customer acknowledges that Yesup does not warrant uninterrupted or error free Services or the content, availability, accuracy or any other aspect of any information including, without limitation, all data, files and all other information or content in any form or of any type, accessible or made available to or by Customer or its end users through the use of the Services. Yesup shall be permitted from time to time to interrupt the Services in order to provide maintenance to the Services, as more specifically set out in the Schedules.
The warranties provided in this Agreement are in lieu of all other warranties and conditions. The Customer hereby waives all other warranties and conditions, express, implied or statutory, including any warranty of merchantability, fitness of a particular purpose, or availability or reliability of the Services.
Yesup’s and the third party providers’ total cumulative liability, if any, to the customer for damages arising out of or in connection with this agreement and the provision of the services will in no event exceed the total aggregate monthly charges (net of all discounts and credits) paid by the customer during the period such damages were incurred, such period not to exceed three (3) months, for the specific services that allegedly give rise to the damages.
Customer’s sole and exclusive remedies against yesup in respect of the services and this agreement shall be as stated in this agreement.
Customer must notify YesupNet 30 days prior for cancellation of service. It is your responsibility as the customer to ensure your request for cancellation has been received . We will provide you with a confirmation of cancellation once it has been confirmed.
Either Party may, at its option, terminate this Agreement effective 30 days after notice or prior opportunity to cure the default if the other party makes or is deemed to have made a general assignment for the benefit of creditors under the Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act (the “Act”), or if a petition is filed against it under the Act (and is not removed within thirty (30) days after the filing thereof), or if it shall be declared or adjudicated bankrupt, or if an application is made in respect of it under the Companies’ Creditors Arrangement Act, or if a liquidator, trustee in bankruptcy, custodian, receiver, receiver and manager, moderator, or any other officer with similar powers shall be appointed of or for it (and is not removed within thirty (30) days, if such appointment was not voluntary), or if it shall commit any act of bankruptcy or institute proceedings to be adjudged bankrupt or insolvent or consents to the institution of such appointment or proceedings, or if it admits in writing an inability to pay debts generally as they become due or becomes an “insolvent person” as that term is defined in the Act.
Customers who terminate yearly plans prior to the end of their term will be charged the regular monthly rate for the months they have used.
Yesup may terminate this Agreement in the event that the Customer is in breach of any material term of this Agreement (other than a failure to pay an amount when due) and shall fail to remedy such breach within two (2) days after receiving written (by email, mail or fax) notice thereof from the Yesup. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if the breach is not capable of being remedied within such two (2) day period, the period in which the breach may be remedied shall be extended for an additional period of three (3) days, provided that the Customer has used and continues to use all reasonable commercial/personal efforts to cure the breach in a timely manner.
Yesup may terminate this Agreement in the event the Customer fails to pay any amount payable hereunder when due and fails to remedy such breach within two (2) days after receiving written (by email, mail or fax) notice thereof from Yesup.
Customer may terminate this Agreement in the event Yesup fails to provide the service requested hereunder when due and fails to remedy such breach within five (5) days after receiving written (by email, mail or fax) notice thereof from Customer. The sole remedy for such breach is the value of up to one (1) months service, unless mutually agreed by both parties.
For the purposes of this Article, in the event that Customer does not perform its respective obligations, responsibilities or provide the deliverables agreed to in this agreement, and such breach is not cured within the two (2) day period referred to in section above, Yesup may, at its option, immediately terminate this Agreement and all fees under this Agreement, shall be immediately due and payable to Yesup.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances will Yesup or the third party providers be liable to the customer for any indirect incidental, special or consequential damages, expenses, costs, liability, loss, or damage whatsoever, including, lost profits, lost revenue, loss of data, loss of use of any information system, failure to realize expected savings or any other commercial or economic loss, whether arising in negligence, tort, statute, equity, contract, common law, or any other cause of action or legal theory even if Yesup has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage. Customer agrees, acknowledges and confirms that the limitations of liability set out in this section are fair and reasonable in the commercial circumstances of this agreement and that Yesup would not have entered into this agreement but for customer’s agreement to limit Yesup’s and its third party providers’ liability in the manner, and to the extent, provided for herein.
Yesup and the third party providers assume no liability arising from (i) the use of the services furnished by Yesup in combination with services, products or equipment provided by customer or any third parties and (ii) the failure by the customer to perform its obligations.
Sections 3 and 4 of this agreement shall apply even in the event of a breach of condition, a breach of an essential or fundamental term, or a fundamental breach of this agreement.
INTERNET USE POLICYBack to top
The Customer is solely responsible for use of the Services by any of its employees, officers, directors, agents and any other end user of the Services (collectively, the «End Users»). The Customer agrees to comply, and to ensure that, the End Users comply with the following policies and procedures associated with the use of the Services (the Customer and/or End Users are sometimes hereinafter referred to as «you»).
Rules. While using the Service, you may not:
- post, transmit or otherwise distribute information constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise use the Service in a manner which is contrary to law or would serve to restrict or inhibit any other user from using or enjoying the Service or the Internet;
- post or transmit messages constituting “spam”, which includes but is not limited to unsolicited e-mail messages, inappropriate postings to news groups, false commercial messages, mail bombing or any other abuse of e-mail or news group servers; post or transmit any information or software which contains a virus, “cancelbot”, “trojan horse”, “worm” or other harmful or disruptive component; or
- upload or download, post, publish, retrieve, transmit, or otherwise reproduce, distribute or provide access to information, software or other material which: (i) is confidential or is protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights, without prior authorization from the rights holder(s); (ii) is defamatory, obscene, child pornography or hate literature; or (iii) constitutes invasion of privacy, appropriation of personality, or unauthorized linking or framing.
- Your Equipment. It is your responsibility to ensure that your computer system meets the minimum requirements stated by Yesup as being necessary to use the Service. From time to time, the computer equipment required to access and use the Service may change. Accordingly, your computer equipment may cease to be adequate to access and use the Service.
- You Can Best Control the Risk and Therefore Are Responsible. Yesup will not assume any responsibility for your acts or omission. Account and password protection will be your responsibility.
- Monitoring. Yesup has no obligation to monitor the Service. However, in order to protect itself and its subscribers, Yesup will be entitled to electronically monitor the Service from time to time and disclose any information concerning the End User required by the Customer or that is necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or lawful request. Yesup will not intentionally monitor or disclose any private e-mail message unless required by law. Yesup reserves the right to refuse to post, or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that it determines, in its sole discretion, are unacceptable, undesirable, or in violation of these policies.
- Content. You acknowledge that some content, products or services available with or through the Service («Content») may be offensive or may not comply with applicable laws. You understand that neither Yesup nor any of its affiliates attempt to censor or monitor any Content. You also acknowledge that neither Yesup nor any of its affiliates have any obligation to monitor your use of the Service and, except as provided herein, have no control over such use. You assume total responsibility and risk for access to or use of Content and for your use of the Service. Yesup and its affiliates assume no liability whatsoever for any claims or losses arising out of or otherwise relating to your access to or use of Content.
- Privacy. Yesup cannot guarantee privacy. Your messages may be the subject of unauthorized third party interception and review. Yesup therefore recommends that the Service not be used for the transmission of confidential information.
- E-mail. Sending unsolicited, e-mail messages, including, without limitation, commercial advertising, mailing lists and informational announcements is prohibited. Users will not use another site’s mail server to relay mail.
- Usenet. Users shall not post ten (10) or more messages similar in content to Usenet or other newsgroups, forums, e-mail mailing lists or other similar groups or lists. Users will not post any Usenet or other newsgroup, forum, email mailing list or other similar group or list articles which are off-topic according to the charter or other owned-published FAQ or description of the group or list.
- System and Network Security. Users are prohibited from violating any system or network security measures including but not limited to engaging in unauthorized access or use of Yesup’s or a third party’s network, data or information. Users are unauthorized to monitor Yesup or third party’s data, systems or network traffic. Users are prohibited to interfere with service to any user, host or network including without limitation, mail bombing, flooding, and deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks. Users are prohibited to forge any TCP-IP packet header or any part of the header information in an e-mail or newsgroup posting.
- * Unlimited downloading is subjected to the Canada CRTC rules and government laws.
Yesup considers the above practices to constitute abuse of its service. Therefore, Yesup’ terms and conditions of service prohibit these practices. Engaging in one or more of these practices may result in termination or suspension of the offender’s account and/or access to Yesup’s services. Nothing contained in this policy shall be construed to limit Yesup’ actions or remedies in any way with respect to any of the foregoing activities. Yesup reserves the right to take any and all additional actions it may deem appropriate with respect to such activities, including without limitation taking action to recover the costs and expenses of identifying offenders and removing them from the Yesup service, and levying cancellation charges to cover Yesup’ costs. In addition, Yesup reserves at all times all rights and remedies available to it with respect to such activities at law or in equity
INTERNET TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT POLICIES (ITMP)
YesUpNet’s internet traffic management policies (ITMP) only apply if person who uses YesUpNet’s DSL internet service with excessive use occurs within our network sector. If excessive use occurs, the ITMP reduce the amount of downstream bandwidth available up – to every other hour of your plans available speed between 6PM to 1AM Eastern Standard Time. However, the upstream and the downstream bandwidth will still be available to majority of our customers as your Internet experience with YesUpNet will not be affected by our traffic management policies. The ITMPs use IP addresses or PPPOE user names to ensure real – time traffic management decisions are being made in relation to the network. Since IP addresses have the potential to be linked to an individual’s customer account, these IP addresses could be considered as personal information. The traffic management policies executed by YesUpNet do not participate in any illegal actions such as capturing, storing, or archiving this information in any way.
For DSL and Fibre users, Bell will modify traffic in some cases, as stated on Bell’s Network Management page: http://www.wholesale.bell.ca/internetman.asp.
Home Phone ServiceBack to top
EMERGENCY SERVICES – 911 Dialing through VoIP
Yesup Ecommerce Solutions Inc. offers a form of 911 service (911 Dialing) that is similar to traditional 911 service but has some important differences and limitations when compared with enhanced 911 service (E911) available in most locations in conjunction with traditional telephone service. With both traditional 911 and E911 service, your call is sent directly to the nearest emergency response centre. In addition, with E911 service, your call back number and address are visible to the emergency response centre call-taker. With Yesup’s 911 service, your call is sent to a national emergency call centre. The call centre operator will request or confirm your location information and then transfer your 911 call to the emergency response centre nearest your location. You should be prepared to provide or confirm your address and call-back number with the operator. If you use a SoftPhone, your 911 calls will be routed to the national emergency response centre, however, emergency personnel do not receive your phone number or physical location information. Do not hang up unless told directly to do so and if disconnected, you should dial 911 again.
Registration of Physical Location Required.
You should ensure your location information, when registered with Yesup Ecommerce Solutions Inc., is kept current at all times. In case you are not able to speak during the 911 call, the call taker would dispatch emergency response vehicles to your last registered address. You need to update your 911 Dialing information if you move your device to a different location and/or if you add a new line to your account. Regardless of what address you register for a SoftPhone, the national emergency response centre does not receive your phone number or physical location information when you place a 911 call. Your 911 Dialing service is activated when you subscribe to Yesup Ecommerce Solutions Inc. service.
911 Dialing service will not function in the event of a power or broadband outage or if your broadband, ISP or Yesup Ecommerce Solutions Inc. a service is suspended or disconnected. Following a power failure or disruption, you may need to reset or reconfigure your Device prior to utilizing the service, including 911 Dialing.
Re-Registration Required if You Change Your Number or Add or Port New Numbers.
You must successfully register your location of use for each changed, newly added or newly ported number in order for 911 Dialing to function as intended. Regardless of what address you register for a SoftPhone, the national emergency response centre does not receive your phone number or physical location information when you place a 911 call.
Network Congestion; Reduced Speed for Routing or Answering 911 Dialing Calls.
There may be a greater possibility of network congestion and/or reduced speed in the routing of a 911 Dialing call made utilizing the Service as compared to traditional 911 Dialing over traditional public telephone networks.
Conveying Limitations to other household residents and guests.
You should inform any household residents, guests and other persons who may be present at the physical location where you utilize the Yesup EcommerceSolutions Inc. service, of the important differences in and limitations of VoIP 911 Dialing service as compared with E911 service, as set out above.
Disclaimer of Liability and Indemnification.
We do not have any control over whether, or the manner in which, calls using our 911 Dialing service are answered or addressed by any local emergency response centre. We disclaim all responsibility for the conduct of local emergency response centres and the national emergency calling centre. We rely on third parties to assist us in routing 911 Dialing calls to local emergency response centres and to a national emergency calling centre. We disclaim any and all liability or responsibility in the event such third party data used to route calls is incorrect or yields an erroneous result. Neither Yesup Ecommerce Solutions Inc. nor its officers or employees may be held liable for any claim, damage, or loss, and you hereby waive any and all such claims or causes of action, arising from or relating to our 911 Dialing service unless such claims or causes of action arose from our gross negligence, recklessness or willful misconduct. You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Yesup Ecommerce Solutions Inc, its officers, directors, employees, affiliates and agents and any other service provider who furnishes services to you in connection the Service, from any and all claims, losses, damages, fines, penalties, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, legal fees and expenses) by, or on behalf of, you or any third party relating to the absence, failure or outage of the Service, including 911 Dialing, incorrectly routed 911 Dialing calls, and/or the inability of any user of the Service to be able to use 911 Dialing or access emergency service personnel.
Alternate 911 Arrangements.
If you are not comfortable with the limitations of the 911 Dialing service, you should consider having an alternate means of accessing traditional 911 or E911 services or disconnecting the Service.
Changes notwithstanding, the terms and conditions as published upon the date of signing of this agreement shall apply through the initial term.
The terms and conditions as published upon each extension of this agreement shall be applied through the term of the extension.
Yesup Ecommerce Solutions Inc. shall not be responsible or liable for direct of consequential damages caused by acts of government, insurrection, riot, civil disturbance, outages suffered by electric utilities, or outages suffered by RPOAs or intermediary private networks over whose facilities Customer Web traffic is carried to and from the Web Server provided by Yesup Ecommerce Solutions Inc.
Even if Yesup were to be found to be negligent or at fault
Yesup Ecommerce Solutions Inc. shall not be liable for more than a refund of the monies paid by Customer to Yesup. Yesup makes no representation as to the merchantability or fitness for any purpose of the Phone or DSL service and ancillary derive to be provided to customer.
Customer agrees to comply with all applicable governmental laws in their use of their service and ancillary services provided by Yesup Ecommerce Solutions Inc.
And, in the event of any non-compliance, agrees to hold harmless Yesup and its personnel and contractors from the consequence of such non-compliance.
If any action in law or equity is instituted by either party hereto with respect to the subject matter of this agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover, in addition to any other relief granted, reasonable attorney’s fees, legal costs, and expenses reasonably incurred. This is the entire agreement. It may not be changed orally. Any waiver, alteration, or modification of any of the provisions of this agreement will not be valid unless in writing signed by both parties.
Cancellation/Termination of Service.
Cancellation takes effect 30 days after the date you contact Yesup. You will be charged the applicable Charges for that 30 day cancellation period. Yesup may, without liability, stop providing you with any or all of the Services and/or terminate this Agreement for any reason upon a minimum of 30 days prior written notice to you.
If termination is made before expiry of the minimum contract period, you must pay the full charges for the entire minimum contract period.
All terms are due up front. If you sign up for the lowest rate then you are likely on the 1 year term. You will be billed the entire term up front and then billed on a yearly basis. All credit cards are billed automatically on their renewal dates. If you do not want to renew your account please cancel the account on or before the renewal date.
We may disclose the personal information of the client such as the client’s identity and the clients address and phone numbers and related information without the knowledge or consent of the client when
a) we are required to comply with a subpoena or warrant issued or an order made by a court, person or body with jurisdiction to compel the production of information, or
b) to comply with rules of court relating to the production of records; or
c) made to a government institution or part of a government institution that has made a request for the information, identified its lawful authority to obtain the information and indicated that
(i) it suspects that the information relates to national security, the defense of Canada or the conduct of international affairs,
(ii) the disclosure is requested for the purpose of enforcing any law of Canada, a province or a foreign jurisdiction, carrying out an investigation relating to the enforcement of any such law or gathering intelligence for the purpose of enforcing any such law, or
(iii) the disclosure is requested for the purpose of administering any law of Canada or a province;
14 Days Money Back.
If you are not satisfied with our service for any reason within the first 14 days, Yesup will provide a full refund less any usage incurred through long distance charges and/or internet bandwidth usage, and setup fees, activation fees, installation fees, shipping&handling fees are not refundable. After the initial 14 day period a customer must complete the remainder of the term. Customer(s) may choose to cancel the account prior to the end of term. however, no refund will be issued for that period. Yesup Ecommerce Solutions Inc. understands that due to the nature of our technology and affiliations with other partners, issues can occur which are out of our control. In such cases Yesup Billing department may choose at our sole discretion to grant refunds on a case by case basis. Furthermore the 14 days unconditional money back guarantee does not apply for renewals. Customers must terminate the agreement before or on the renewal date. Should a client forget to terminate before the renewal date, clients will be required to pay each additional month of service (at the monthly rate) and the remainder will be refunded. We also provide a full refund for the DSL modem and Voip ATA if cancellation is made within the 14 days no obligation period.
Deposit and Hardware Buy Back Policy (Voip ATA and DSL Modem)
Once your service is terminated,Yesup shall return the security deposit to client when the hardware is in good working condition. There is no obligation to purchase the hardware from our customers.
Due to internet stability some calls never end up terminating after a call has been hung up thus the client keeps getting billed. To help prevent incorrect billing we have set an absolute timeout of 1 hour and 30 minutes. Your calls will auto disconnect if you are on the phone past that time period. You can dial the number again and stay on the phone for another period of time equal to the first.
Yesup Ecommerce Solutions Inc.cannot be held liable for system downtime, crashes, or data loss. We cannot be held liable for any predicted estimate of profits in which a client would have gained if their service was functioning. Thus, certain equipment, routing, software, and programming used by Yesup Ecommerce Solutions Inc. are not directly owned and written by Yesup Ecommerce Solutions Inc. Moreover, Yesup Ecommerce Solutions Inc.holds no responsibility for the use of our clients accounts. If any terms or conditions are failed to be followed, the account in question will be automatically deactivated. We reserve the right to remove any account without advanced notice for any reason without restitution as Yesup Ecommerce Solutions Inc.
Prohibited Uses: including
Unlawful; Call Centers; Auto-dialing; Continuous or extensive call forwarding; Fax or voicemail broadcasting; Telemarketing(including charitable or political solicitation or polling); Mass Solicitations; Fax or voicemail blasting; Continuous Call Conferencing and Spamming.
Residential vs Business.
Any client found to be a residential client and communicating with more then 50 different phone numbers per month is considered as a business client. This does not mean that you cannot place/receive more then 50 calls, it simply means that you cannot communicate with more than 50 completely different numbers unless you are a business client. Any client found to be considered business and communicating with more than 250 completely different numbers is also prohibited. Moreover, if a client is found to be breaching any of the above uses the client or company is fully responsible for all monetary damages done to Yesup Ecommerce Solutions Inc due to such actions.
Diagnostic Maintenance Charges.
A maintenance charge will be applied to any account as a result of a request for a diagnostic maintenance on a DSL account where no fault was found on the Bell companies facilities or equipment. Should an internal jack or line require installation you will be charge additional feesfor any work outside the residence no charges will be applied.
Suspension of Service.
The Company reserves the right to suspend the Service, in whole or in part, including any features, at any time in the Company’s sole and absolute discretion. If the Company determines that the suspension of the Service is without fault of the Customer, then the Customer may request a credit of the monthly charges for each day the Service was not in effect
Furthermore: Yesup Ecommerce Solutions Inc.
retains the right to change any or all of the above Policies, Guidelines, and Disclaimers without any notification. Yesup Ecommerce Solutions Inc. reserves the right to terminate or discontinue the Service at any time, for any reason or for no reason, in the Company’s sole and absolute discretion. If the Company discontinues or terminates the Service without fault of the Customer, the Customer will only be responsible for usage charges accrued while the Service was in effect and the Customer will be entitled to a credit for the unused portion of the final month’s charges.
This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the province of Ontario, Canada
And in the event any litigation must be initiated to reinforced the terms of this agreement, said legal action must be brought in the courts of the Province of Ontario.
- You agree to pay the total charges by the Payment Date using any of the following methods: automatically by pre-authorized bank or credit card payment; by mailing a cheque made payable to Yesup entity indicated on your invoice.
- Charges to your account are due and payable in full from the date of your invoice or statement. If you are paying by mail or through a financial institution, please allow adequate time for your payment to reach us prior to the Due Payment Date.
- YesUpNet may be referred to an external collection agency to help collect payment on the outstanding payemnt.
- You acknowledge that the acts or omissions of all persons who use services under your account or with your authorization will be treated for all purposes as your acts or omissions. You are liable for all charges to your account.
- You confirm that the information you have provided to us is up-to-date and accurate and agree to notify us of any change in your information.